New Partnership and Service
21st December 2010
The Floating Support Scheme is changing and from 3 January 2011 it will be delivered in partnership by Rethink and Doncaster Mind.
This will not affect current client's support and they will continue to be supported by their existing worker in January.
What will change are the options that will be on offer.
The New Service will include
- Drop Ins for the chance to meet people, and set up peer support groups
- A selection of courses, Confidence Building, Anxiety Management, Healthy Living
- Access to specialist support re benefits, housing issues, debt advice
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Access to online resources