1st April 2021 - 30th April 2021, 12:00 - 11:00
£17 per hour
Closing date: 30th June 2021
Interview date: 30th June 2021
(If you cannot make this date and are interested in applying please contact us)
We are looking to recruit freelance facilitators to work with groups of adults who are experiencing low to moderate level difficulties with their mental health/emotional wellbeing.
Delivering wellbeing activities and facilitating peer support over 6 week, 8 week and 12 week blocks on a variety of areas such as confidence boosting, learning a new skill or helping people to connect.
- Experience of supporting people recovering from mental ill health
- Subject knowledge and/or relevant qualifications to be able to deliver information to groups.
- Knowledge of the barriers that people may face when recovering from mental health difficulties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational and time management skills
- Good ICT proficiency
The sessions can take place at Doncaster Mind or online via Zoom and are all linked to personal goals or actions.
We are currently looking for:
- Freelance Art Group Facilitator
- Freelance Craft Group Facilitator
- Freelance Music Group Facilitator
- Freelance Walking Group Facilitator
- Freelance Writing Group Facilitator
- Freelance Yoga Group Facilitator
Please complete the Freelancer Questionnaire and return the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to find out more or have a query please contact Jenni on email@example.com or on (01302) 812190