6th September 2021 - 10th October 2021, 8:00 - 4:00
Mindfulness and Me
Mindfulness is clinically proven to aid calmness, clarity of thought and focus.
Using techniques such as present moment awareness and meditation, mindfulness can help us become more aware of our passing thoughts and emotions without being distracted or overwhelmed by them.
Mindfulness is also clinically proven to reduce stress and blood pressure while alleviating the symptoms of depression and anxiety. In addition those who practice mindfulness often find they sleep better, work more efficiently and find greater happiness and fulfilment in their relationships and life in general.
For those who wish to experience a taste of what mindfulness is, our 90 minutes Mindfulness and Me introductory workshop is a great starting place.
Benefits of attending our Mindfulness Intro workshop:
- Understand what is meant by Mindfulness
- Understand what meditation is and why it works
- Explore 4 psychological traps
- Learn how to not be judgmental or closed minded
- Understand the concept of acceptance
- Reduce mental stress, anxiety and worry in difficult situations
- Understand how mindfulness can enhance our lives and relationships in all area of our lives
- Experience mindfulness during guided exercises
For further information please contact us using the form below or email email@example.com