Posted: 27th June 2022
Do your own thing
Getting together with friends, family and people you know is a great way to support Doncaster Mind. The only limit on what you do is your imagination!
From holding a concert, to washing cars, to collections and sponsored silences – the options are limitless.
Got an idea?
Raising funds is lots of fun - and getting started couldn't be easier!
Simply follow these 3 simple steps:
- Download our Fundraising Pack for top tips, essential info and fundraising inspiration
- Decide what you’d like to do, when you're going to do it and how you're going to do it
- Remember to get in touch so that we can help you!
We can provide you with fundraising advice, donation forms, buckets, balloons, banners, collecting tins, T-shirts.
We will also be here to answer all of your questions, and help make your fundraising a huge success.
Contact us on the form below, email us on email@example.com or call us on 01302 812190 to tell us what you’re planning!
Here’s just a few of the things that our supporters have done to raise money for Doncaster Mind:
- Sponsored silence
- Non-uniform day
- Fancy dress Pub Crawl
- Coffee morning/Cake sale
- Quiz Night
- Car washing and car boot sales
- Sponsored head shave & Colouring Hair
- Clothes Swap/Fashion Show
- Comedy night